What services do you offer? What are your packages?
What are your most popular packages?
What do you help clients achieve?
What is your approach to fitness?
What is your training philosophy?
What is your process when you first start with a new client?
What is it like working with you?
Where do you work with your clients?
Do you offer online or remote training?
How long have you been training clients?
What are your training qualifications?
- StrongFirst Instructor: Strength training specialization
- BioForce Conditioning Coach: Cardiovascular conditioning specialization
- Functional Range Conditioning Mobility Specialist: Mobility and flexibility specialization
- Kinstretch Instructor: Mobility and flexibility specialization
- Z-Health Trainer: Functional neurology specialization
- Precision Nutrition Coach: Sports nutrition specialization
How are you different from other personal trainers?
I also have bachelor degrees in acting and business with real world experience in both fields. I work primarily with performers, entrepreneurs, and other business professionals, so this helps me connect with clients on a much deeper level (than most personal trainers), because I truly understand the lifestyle and the demands of what they do professionally.